Magic Potion Punch
At a Halloween party, the more creepy the food, the better! I like to tuck gummy worms into an ice ring when I make this great green punch.
Michelle Thomas, Bangor, Maine
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart non-carbonated lemon-lime drink, chilled
- 1-1/2 quarts lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water; add cold water. Transfer
- to a punch bowl. Stir in lemon-lime drink and soda. Yield: about 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 126 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.