Mad Scientist Punch Recipe
Our home economists concocted this "potion" with kitchen staples such as juice concentrate, soft drink mix, soda and sherbet. It appeals to kids of all ages!
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
1 cup equals 159 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Mad Scientist Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC