Mad Scientist Punch Recipe
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
1 cup: 159 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Mad Scientist Punch
"I made this for our church's youth group and there wasn't a drop left. It is VERY flavorful!!"