Mad Scientist Punch Recipe
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
1 cup: 159 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Mad Scientist Punch
"I made this for our church's youth group and there wasn't a drop left. It is VERY flavorful!!"