Mad Scientist Punch Recipe
Our home economists concocted this "potion" with kitchen staples such as juice concentrate, soft drink mix, soda and sherbet. It appeals to kids of all ages!
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Originally published as Mad Scientist Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p244
Reviews for Mad Scientist Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2010
I made this for our church's youth group and there wasn't a drop left. It is VERY flavorful!!