Our home economists concocted this "potion" with kitchen staples such as juice concentrate, soft drink mix, soda and sherbet. It appeals to kids of all ages!
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Originally published as Mad Scientist Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p244
Reviews for Mad Scientist Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2010
"I made this for our church's youth group and there wasn't a drop left. It is VERY flavorful!!"