Macaroon Ice Cream Torte Recipe
- 24 macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits or 4 (1.4 ounces) Heath candy bar, coarsely chopped
- Hot fudge topping, warmed
- 1. Sprinkle a third of the cookies into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Top with 2 cups coffee ice cream, a third of the cookies, 2 cups chocolate ice cream and 1/2 cup toffee bits. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges; drizzle with hot fudge topping. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 341 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.