Macaroon Ice Cream Torte Recipe
- 24 macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits or 4 (1.4 ounces) Heath candy bar, coarsely chopped
- Hot fudge topping, warmed
- Sprinkle a third of the cookies into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Top with 2 cups coffee ice cream, a third of the cookies, 2 cups chocolate ice cream and 1/2 cup toffee bits. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges; drizzle with hot fudge topping. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Macaroon Ice Cream Torte(5)
Sort By :
great for summer. I usually use 1/2 gal. each for the ice creams.
Everyone loved this recipe. It is so delicious and a great dessert for a hot summer day.
This was unbelivable, amazing and easy. I made this for a lunch date and forbid the kids to touch it, we wanted it ALL for ourselves!
THIS DESSERT IS SINFULLY DELICIOUS. I MADE IT FOR COMPANY & THEY WENT WILD. I DO LIKE THE ORIGINAL NAME OF "THE GIRDLEBUSTER". TODAY WE COULD CALL IT A SPANX BUSTER.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Cake Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >