Macaroon Fruit Dip
I rely on make-ahead dishes like this when entertaining. Serving the dip in a pineapple shell makes for a pretty presentation.
—Jean Forster, Elmhurst, Illinois
24 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled macaroons
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Small macaroon cookies
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and crumbled
- cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight. Serve with
- fruit and macaroons. Yield: 3 cups.