"My family loves these delicious cookies on special occasions," says field editor Marcia Hostetter, Canton, New York.
25 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 5-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop 2 in. apart onto
- greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. With a
- spatula dipped in water, immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 151 calories, 8 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.