Macaroon Cookies Recipe
"My family loves these delicious cookies on special occasions," says field editor Marcia Hostetter, Canton, New York.
- 5-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. With a spatula dipped in water, immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 151 calories, 8 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Macaroon Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC