"My family loves these delicious cookies on special occasions," says field editor Marcia Hostetter, Canton, New York.
- 5-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. With a spatula dipped in water, immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chewy Macaroons in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p8
Reviews for Macaroon Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review