- Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and food coloring if desired.
- Gently fold in cherries. Pour into crust. Cover edges loosely with
- foil. Bake at 400° 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine first six topping ingredients.
- Stir in coconut and almonds.
- Remove foil from pie; spoon topping over pie. Reduce oven to
- 350°; bake 20 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Cool
- on a wire rack 1 hour. Chill 4 hours or overnight before cutting.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 434 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.