- vanilla until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon
- at a time, on high until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until center is almost set. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 209 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.