Guests will never recognize the refrigerated crescent roll dough that goes into these almond-flavored bars. You can assemble these chewy coconut treats in no time. —Carolyn Kyzer, Alexander, Arkansas
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 3-1/4 cups flaked coconut, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups coconut into a well-greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Combine milk and extract; drizzle half over the coconut. Unroll
- crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Place in pan. Drizzle with remaining milk mixture; sprinkle with
- remaining coconut.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- completely on a wire rack before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.