Macaroni Tuna Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, tuna and milk. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Macaroni Tuna Casserole(22)
Sort By :
It was very good but instead of using cream of celery soup I used cream of chicken soup
Been in a dinner rut lately and needed some inspiration...made this with some modifications. Used the boxed mac n cheese but didn't have the cream of celery so I made a cup of white sauce and threw in some diced celery and a sprinkle of celery seed. Also added 2 chopped hard bolied eggs some diced onion and mixed a handful of shredded cheddar into noodle and tuna mix. Topped with crumbled potato chips. Yummo! Add-ins are endless. Will be making this again!
Making this tuna casserole for the 3rd. time this year! Recipe is EXCELLENT on the budget! YUMMY COMFORT FOOD! :D
Absolutely fantastic . This was so good I made it twice in the same week. YUM YUM
Absolutely fantastic. This is so good I made it twice in one week. YUM!!!!!!!!