Macaroni Tuna Casserole
This dish is so easy to fix, and the flavor is better than any tuna helper I've ever tried. It was a staple when I was in college since a box of macaroni and cheese and a can of tuna cost so little. —Suzanne Zick, Osceola, Arkansas
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to
- package directions. Stir in soup, tuna and milk. Pour into a greased
- 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.