Macaroni Tuna Casserole
"This dish is so easy to fix, and the flavor is better than any tuna helper I've ever tried," smiles Suzanne Zick from Osceola, Arkansas. "It was a staple when I was in college since a box of macaroni and cheese and a can of tuna cost so little."
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in
- the soup, tuna and milk. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.