Macaroni Sausage Supper Recipe
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/3 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Links
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces process cheese (Velveeta)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook the sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain macaroni; stir into sausage mixture. Add olives. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the soup, milk and pepper. Gradually stir in cheese until melted. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Macaroni Sausage Supper
Sort By :
"Absolutely wonderful! One of the best dishes in my recipe file and so easy to put together!"
"This recipe is delicious! So much flavor added to a classic dish of macaroni and cheese. I will definitely be making this again."
"This is really good! I also made this for a large group by doubling everthing and using a third can of the spicy fiesta cream soup and adding green chilies."