Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic powder
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 14 ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 229 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 466mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Macaroni Salad
"Wasn't very good"
"This is sooo good. Threw out my other mac and cheese recipes."