Macaroni N Cheese Pizza Recipe
Here's a fun and flavorful dish that will please those who like pizza and macaroni and cheese. It will likely top the popularity poll for most-requested recipes. Feel free to experiment with other pizza toppings, such as diced green peppers.
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and Mexican cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni 'N' Cheese Pizza in Country Woman September/October 2003, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Macaroni N Cheese Pizza(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2011
A unique crust! A nice change of pace from the usual. I submitted it in our church cookbook.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >