Macaroni Ham Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 block (7 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to macaroni mixture and toss. Cover and chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 130 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 576mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Macaroni Ham Salad
"Delicioso !! I love macaroni salad but the addition of the pickle@mustard really made it the best."