Macaroni Egg Salad
"This tasty dish proves you don't have to feed a crowd to enjoy that delicious picnic salad flavor," says Ruth Wimmer of Bland, Virginia. "Hard-cooked egg makes it nice and hearty."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in
- cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt,
- mustard and pepper. Stir in celery and onion. Fold in macaroni and
- egg. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 389 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 805 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.