"This tasty dish proves you don't have to feed a crowd to enjoy that delicious picnic salad flavor," says Ruth Wimmer of Bland, Virginia. "Hard-cooked egg makes it nice and hearty."
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper. Stir in celery and onion. Fold in macaroni and egg. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni Egg Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p11
Reviews for Macaroni Egg Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review