- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni or ditalini
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Miracle Whip Light
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, green pepper and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Macaroni Coleslaw
Sort By :
won 1st place at my work potluck in the salad category! Love this salad!
Made this for the 4th of July & everyone enjoyed it. This one is a keeper.
This is a perfect recipe for feeding a crowd. It makes a huge bowl of wonderfulness * I did spruce mine up a wee bit by adding some extra spices * Everyone really enjoyed this recipe.
I thought it was delicious. Took a big bowl to a church potluck, and most people passed it by. I think if they'd have TRIED it, they'd have liked it. Dumped out a lot of it, sadly.
I can not make macaroni salad or cole slaw. I tried this and it is a winner!! I used Hellman s mayonnaise instead of miracle whip and did not use water chestnuts because I don't care for them, I did not have them, and it just sounded weird. Took it to work and everybody loved it!! They wouldn't let me take the leftovers home. Awesome. Recipe! Thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >