- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni or ditalini
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Miracle Whip Light
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, green pepper and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Macaroni Coleslaw
"Mix together macaroni salad and coleslaw. The perfect way to UP each dish!"
"This tasted really good, and fresh. Has the taste of regular slaw but adding the pasta really brings it all together. Makes a large amount and it takes a huge bowl to mix it in. Definitely will make again."
"The Macaroni Coleslaw was the BOMB!! I doubled up on the recipe so I would have enough for a crowd."
"Made as directed. This is amazing!!!! Everyone love it."
"Made this today. It's now my new favorite salad! Delicious! My family loved it! It was easy to make but let me warn you! It makes a lot! Thanks for sharing!"