Macaroni and Cheese Pasta Salad
One of my co-workers shared this recipe with us when everybody raved over it. I use this as a fast-fix dinners, as it can be made from last night's macaroni and cheese, and prep time is under 15 minutes.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and cheese, peas, celery and
- onion. Combine the mayonnaise, celery salt and seed. Add to macaroni
- mixture; stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 324 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 562 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.