Macaroni and Cheese Pasta Salad Recipe
One of my co-workers shared this recipe with us when everybody raved over it. I use this as a fast-fix dinners, as it can be made from last night's macaroni and cheese, and prep time is under 15 minutes.
- 2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and cheese, peas, celery and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, celery salt and seed. Add to macaroni mixture; stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni Salad in Reminisce June/July 2011, p70
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Macaroni and Cheese Pasta Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >