Macaroni and Cheese for Two Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a medium bowl, combine macaroni, cheese, milk, egg and salt; mix well. Pour into a greased 1-qt. shallow baking dish; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Macaroni and Cheese for Two(16)
Sort By :
Very good, very rich! I only used 1/2 tablespoon of butter and it was more than enough.
This was a yummy dish and very easy to make! I have a five year old and she loves her macaroni. I loved that it was basic and you have the ability to really add anything to it to create something new or jazz it up if you are in the mood! Fantastic job!
So Easy and so good!
I love this recipe! I usually double it so we can have leftovers. I omit the butter because it seems to make it too greasy and really doesn't add any flavor. I also usually add panko breadcrumbs before baking. This is my new go-to mac and cheese recipe. It is super quick and easy and tastes amazing!
I thought this was great! I doubled it, used corkscrew pasta, and added breadcrumbs to the top. I would omit the butter next time though, as it made it a bit greasy. Other than that, super quick and easy and definitely a winner!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >