Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe Recipe
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound diced fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1. Prepared macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in ham, broccoli and soup; pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.