Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe
This recipe is hearty, flavorful and simple to prepare. My husband loves it and has even made it himself several times. It appeals to the kid in all of us.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound diced fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- Prepared macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in
- ham, broccoli and soup; pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover
- and bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.