Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe Recipe
This recipe is hearty, flavorful and simple to prepare. My husband loves it and has even made it himself several times. It appeals to the kid in all of us.
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound diced fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- Prepared macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in ham, broccoli and soup; pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe in Country Pork 1996, p94
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review