Macaroni 'n' Cheese Soup Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the broth, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. Add the macaroni and cheese, cream and process cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken and pepper; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Macaroni 'n' Cheese Soup
"very unhealthy-needs to be a lower fat and natural not processed cheese"