This is the simplest of entrees, so well received on cold, frosty evenings. The combination of sour cream and cheese gives this macaroni dish a distinctive taste of its own. -Mrs. O. Lick, Boyne Falls, Michigan
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion, optional
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and milk. Stir in the cheese, macaroni and onion if desired.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-cup baking dish; sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni 'n' Cheese for Two in Reminisce Extra February 2001, p52
Reviews for Macaroni 'n' Cheese for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review