Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns Recipe
—Taste of Home Cooking School
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 20 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 1. Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Divide equally between 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle macadamia nuts into muffin cups. Place one roll in each muffin cup. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise until almost doubled.
- 2. Remove plastic wrap. Place muffin pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and invert onto a large serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC