- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Divide equally between 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle macadamia nuts into muffin cups. Place one roll in each muffin cup. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise until almost doubled.
- Remove plastic wrap. Place muffin pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and invert onto a large serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p22
Reviews for Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review