Macadamia Nut Pie
When I was young, friends of our family traveled to Hawaii and brought back macadamia nuts. My mom used them in this recipe. It's a tasty twist on traditional pecan pie.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Unroll pastry and place in a 9-in. pie plate; flute edges and set
- aside. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and
- vanilla until combined. Stir in the nuts. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until center is set and top is
- golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 8-10 servings.