- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Unroll pastry and place in a 9-in. pie plate; flute edges and set aside. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla until combined. Stir in the nuts. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Macadamia Nut Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p92
Reviews for Macadamia Nut Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2010
"I really liked this pie, as it is something different, but my spouse said he prefers traditional pecan, so . . ."