- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 36 large marshmallows
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4 cups (24 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla frosting
- Red and green paste food coloring
- M&M's minis
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil. Grease the foil and 3-in. cookie cutters with 1 tablespoon butter. Place cookie cutters in pan; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until melted. Add unsweetened chocolate and chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spoon warm fudge into the prepared cookie cutters, filling to the top. Cool until set. To remove, gently push fudge out of cookie cutters. Tint frosting red and green; decorate fudge with frosting and M&M's. Yield: about 5-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Macadamia Nut Fudge
Sort By :
These were GREAT! I served them to a big group of my friends, everyone liked them, and thought I had spent a long time making a fancy fudge, not believing it was a simple recipe and so easy!. I left out the nuts and added about a tsp of peppermint extract. These will be a new Christmas tradition!
I love this recipe! It is easy and delicious. My daughter (6) loves tohelp with the cut outs and decorates them and she wants
I love the cookie cutter shape idea, and the recipe sounds great, I will try this week!Nana mama
This really sounds good, thank you!
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Fudge >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >