Macadamia Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 square: 74 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Macadamia Fudge
"followed the recipe exactly, and was disappointed. Using semisweet choc chips made it taste too sweet, i wish I would have used milk chocolate instead. Also this was very difficult to work with but I guess thats comes with making any fudge in general"
"Very easy!!! No cooking !!!!!! So smooth. Not overly sweet.I used milk chocolate chips. Also made it with white chips.This will be my permanent fudge recipe. :-)"
"Awesome fudge, but I leave the nuts out of some"
"We love making fudge and every recipe we've found here that we liked, we keep. This fudge is very good and will be made many more times."