There are few recipes I just have to pull out every holiday season, but this fudge is one. It couldn't be easier ... or better!
64 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter;
- set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and salt. Cook
- and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat;
- stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours
- or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge
- into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.