Macadamia Fudge Recipe
There are few recipes I just have to pull out every holiday season, but this fudge is one. It couldn't be easier ... or better!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:64 servings
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC