There are few recipes I just have to pull out every holiday season, but this fudge is one. It couldn't be easier ... or better!
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Macadamia Fudge in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p27
Reviews for Macadamia Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review