- Pour into a greased and floured 9-in. round baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For topping, combine chocolate chips, cream, sugar, butter and corn
- syrup in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce
- heat to medium; cook and stir for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Beat
- with a wooden spoon until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in nuts. Place cake on a serving plate; pour topping over cake.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 585 calories, 41 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.