- In a small saucepan, combine the orange juice, shallot, ginger and
- garlic. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring
- occasionally until mixture is reduced by half, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in butter.
- Pat fish dry; place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with
- salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange peel, juice, ginger, garlic
- powder and cumin. Spoon over fish. Let stand for 10 minutes. Combine
- the bread crumbs, nuts and oil; mound onto each fillet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 14-16 minutes or until fish just
- turns opaque and crumb mixture is golden brown. Cover loosely with
- foil if crust browns too quickly. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6
- servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 fish fillet with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 330 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.