Macadamia-Coffee Bean Cookies
Anyone who loves coffee will love this java-flavored cookie! If you had to play matchmaker with these treats, what hot beverage would you pair them with? There’s only one answer. —Kathleen Specht, Clinton, Montana
32 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered coffee beans, finely chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, egg, oil and water until
- blended. Stir in coffee beans and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake
- at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to
- cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 148 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.