- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered coffee beans, finely chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, egg, oil and water until blended. Stir in coffee beans and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Macadamia-Coffee Bean Cookies in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p85
Reviews for Macadamia-Coffee Bean Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review