Macadamia-Coconut Candy Clusters Recipe
These are super easy to make. They are great to make for bake sales,teacher gifts or on candy platters. They are a nice change from milk or dark chocolate clusters.—Lori Bondurant, Paducah, Kentucky
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1. In a microwave, melt baking chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Add the coconut, cereal and nuts.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
1 piece equals 62 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC