Macadamia Cocoa Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts or pecans, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Combine flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until surface cracks. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 195 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Macadamia Cocoa Cookies
"This is very tasty and easy to make."
"It tastes good but there is too much butter in the cookies, they taste greasy."