Macadamia Cocoa Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts or pecans, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Combine flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until surface cracks. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 195 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Macadamia Cocoa Cookies
"This is very tasty and easy to make."
"It tastes good but there is too much butter in the cookies, they taste greasy."