- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts or pecans, chopped
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Combine flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until surface cracks. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Macadamia Cocoa Cookies in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p43
Reviews for Macadamia Cocoa Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
"This is very tasty and easy to make."
Reviewed May. 8, 2011
"It tastes good but there is too much butter in the cookies, they taste greasy."