Macadamia Chip Cookies
If you like cookies with a crunch, you'll love these golden treats. Crushed peanut brittle adds an expected kick to the vanilla chips and brown sugar that flavor the dough. It's hard to believe something this easy to make tastes so terrific.
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 jars (3-1/4 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peanut brittle
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add
- eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in
- vanilla. Combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips,
- nuts and peanut brittle.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking
- sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.