Mac 'N' Cheese Salad
"This salad is so easy to make, and it tastes even better the next day," assures Doris Moore of Augusta, Illinois. Extra macaroni and cheese is the key to the cool creamy mixture that's seasoned with a pinch of dill.
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups leftover macaroni and cheese, chilled
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- In a serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2-3 servings.