- 2-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 2-1/2 cups peanut M&M's
- 1 package (15 ounces) golden raisins
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer to airtight containers; store in a cool dry place. Yield: 11 cups.
Reviews for M&M Snack Mix
Sort By :
I received "BEST SNACK EVER!" award for presenting this at AWANA for the kids. They gobbled it up!
My son and I made this for his pre-school class they loved it! I used peanut butter chips instead of the buttersotch and regular dark raisins instead of the golden raisins. It is so easy that my son pretty much made it on his own with me just supervising and opening the packages for him.
My husband says this is "decadent." It makes a nice table snack if you host Bunco.