M&M'S® Easter Cookies
Recipe provided by MARS®
Find more springtime favorites in our Easter Sweets & Treats Guide
18-24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Total: 55 min.
- 2/3 Cup flour
- 1 Roll (18 oz.) store-bought refrigerated cookie dough
- 1-1/2 Cups prepared vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
- 2/3 Cup M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies Bunny Mix
- 2 Cookie sheet pans
- Resealable plastic bag
- Small spatula or table knife
- Large, round platter
- Easter egg or bunny-shaped cookie cutters
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the cookie sheet pans with the
- parchment paper.
- Knead the flour into the cookie dough until smooth. Roll out the
- dough to a scant 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out cookies, re-rolling the
- scraps if necessary. Transfer the cookies to the prepared cookie
- sheet pans.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven,
- transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Spoon the frosting into a resealable plastic bag; snip a corner.
- Using the photo as a guide, pipe outlines on the cookies, then fill
- in the outlines with a tight zigzag pattern. Spread the frosting
- with a small spatula or table knife on about half the cookies to