Lychee Green Tea Milkshakes Recipe
My family can't get enough of milkshakes. Everyone is happy when I prepare this vibrant-colored version and pass a plate of fortune cookies.—Amy Dodson, Columbia, Missouri
- 1 can (15 ounces) lychees
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1. Drain lychees, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Divide lychees among six chilled glasses.
- 2. In a blender, combine half of the milk, ice cream, cream of coconut, matcha and reserved lychee syrup; cover and process until smooth. Pour into three of the prepared glasses; top with whipped topping and ginger. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 437 calories, 19g fat (14g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (55g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Lychee Green Tea Milkshakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC