Luscious Lemon Coffee Cake
The holidays are a time for special meals, but it's also a season of too little time! That's why this is my favorite coffee cake...year-round. It's so simple to prepare, but it's very flavorful.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package yellow cake mix with pudding (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- Combine topping ingredients and set aside. In a bowl, combine cake
- and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs and oil. Mix on medium speed for
- 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle
- half of the topping over batter. Spoon remaining batter over topping
- and spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining topping. Bake at 350°
- for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 336 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.