- with reserved crumbs.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place pan in a large baking
- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 65-75 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with strawberries
- if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 246 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now