- wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and peel, food
- coloring if desired and remaining confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Unroll cake. Spread 1/3 cup strawberry topping to within 1 in. of
- edges. Spread cream cheese mixture over topping. Roll up again.
- Place seam side down on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate for
- 1 hour.
- Dust with additional confectioners' sugar. Cut into slices; garnish
- with fresh strawberries and remaining strawberry topping and whipped
- topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 368 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.